Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Plannin...

Okay...so this whole wedding planning thing is MUCH more difficult and involved than I thought! Wow! I give all you married women out there a high-five for actually going through with a wedding. It's NUTS! I thought being in the wedding industry it would be a little easier...but isn't. Whether you've been involved with many weddings in your life or not, I think it's still a huge process. Thankfully I have a supersquad! My mom, my best girl friends, my future M.I.L. and future S.I.L. have been such help so far! Right now we're trying to nail down the venue...I'm going for an "Urban" yet "Elegant" look and feel. Not quite sold on the colors yet...any suggestions? Also...what do you think of these dresses I found online? Let me know!



No comments: