Monday, October 22, 2007

Going FULLTIME!


I am so excited to announce that I am going fulltime! So many of my photographer friends have been encouraging me to do it for such a long time and now I'm finally taking the risky leap! I'm so excited :) I've got so much planned! Weddings, Seniors & Fashion are going to be my main priority...although I'm totally open to whatever God brings my way. I've been pro for four years now but still had a job of some kind on the side. Now...as of today I am on my own. So excited to see what the future holds and can't wait to make a big splash in Kansas City portrait photography.

3 comments:

Kevin Keith said...

That is AWESOME! I can't believe it. Don't be stealing all my work now:)

Matt Hall said...

Great job! That is a day I can't wait for. No more corporate world cramping my style. You'll do great!

Matt Hall said...

Hey Sara I may have over looked it, but I don't see a link to your website on your blog.