Monday, July 7, 2008

Our New House!

I'm sure it's kind of confusing to you Kansas City people when you're reading my blog but here's the low-down... My wonderful husband, Josh and I just got married 3 months ago. He is from Sedalia, MO and has a house there. Naturally I packed my bags and headed across the border. Although I terribly miss KC I'm learning to love it here too. I travel hour drive back and for to KC at least once a week for weddings, consultations, shoots and/or family & friends. I still plan to do business and shoot weddings all over the Greater Kansas City Area so don't count me out when looking for a photographer!

Anyway, here's some pics of the new house! We are supposed to be closing on August 1st. I'm so excited! This house is newer and bigger than our current home. We're still looking for a buyer for our current house so email me if you're interested!




My new studio/viewing room!



1 comment:

Claire Ryser said...

Yay for you guys!!!! That's awesome.

I used to live about 10 miles outside of there when I was really young.

Hey... your studio/viewing room could double as a pole-dancing room it looks like! hehe.